Pawpaw milk pudding makes a good kids dessert with easy ingredients and it is also very easy to prepare. If you have a baby at home that you make pawpaw puree for, then just add a lot more pawpaw to puree and get the bigger kids enjoy a pudding later.
There are various things we can do with pawpaw apart from eating it on its own, which is really delicious. Make a pawpaw jollof rice by dicing it and adding to your rice after cooking; turn into a smoothie with other delicious combinations like milk, mango, banana, coconut milk or even yogurt. You can also make a salad or salsa with a combination of pawpaw and other foods…get inspired to try new things and get the kids enjoy.
Pawpaw Milk Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup Pawpaw Puree
- 2 tbsps powdered milk
- 4 tsps sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla flavour
- Pinch of spice (eg cinnamon, mixed spice, nutmeg)
- Combine all the ingredients together and pour into a mould or cup.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- To scoop out, run a knife on the edges of the mould and turn out in a plate.
- It can be eaten alone or eaten with more chopped fruit varieties, topped with yogurt or more syrup of choice.
Your comments and feedback are always appreciated. Share a picture of Mummy’s Yum recipes that you’ve tried and tag @mummysyum on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter…i guess you already follow and like the pages (winks)