Updated May 2018
We may store and use your personal information to provide you with information and other services in the normal course of operation of the Website. If you would like to view and/or modify any part of your personal information then you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawful Bases for processing
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include “consent” and “legitimate interests”.
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object
Broadly speaking Legitimate Interests means that we can process your personal information if:
We have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests. When you provide your personal details to us we use your information for our legitimate business interests to carry out our work. Before doing this, though, we will also carefully consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights.
Some typical examples of when we might use the approach are for preventing fraud, direct marketing, maintaining the security of our system, data analytics, enhancing, modifying or improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our campaigns and fundraising.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Personal information you provided us, when you register on our Website or any app in future, or fill out a form, participate in any discussion boards on or other social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, contact us, or if you report a problem. Such information may include, as appropriate, you name, e-mail address, mailing address, personal description or any other information from which you may be personally identified. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Information we automatically collect when you visit the Site, such as technical information detailing your visits to the Site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data. We gather certain aggregated information about you when you use it, including may include details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of the Website you visit.
Information we receive from other sources, for example if you use any of the other websites or apps we may operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this site on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this site and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
How we may use your information
We use the information collected and held about you primarily to provide you with the services you have requested when you register to use the Website.
In addition, we may use your data:
· To personalize your experience – (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you based on the information you have provided to us, including, for example, your country, date of birth and address (if you have consented to receiving email updates from Mummy’s Yum).
· To improve our website – (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you) ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Website. To keep the Website safe and secure. run promotional activity. To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
· To send periodic emails – If you have consented to receiving news and updates. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
· For administration purposes – To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us including; administrating your Membership; prize draws, a contest, promotion, survey, competitions, promotions or other site feature; administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
If you contact us using Facebook Messenger, direct Twitter messages, or direct Instagram messages, we receive your basic account information (first name, last name, gender, locale, profile picture, time zone) from. We use this information to respond to your message, and we may use it to re-contact you once via the same platform. We do not keep this information longer than necessary to do this (generally one week). We do not combine it with data collected on this Website.
How do we protect your information?
All information you provide to us are confidential. We may transfer or disclose Personal Information to other companies, to our professional advisers and to such other parties as we consider necessary, in the administration of the Website and our related businesses or if required to disclose such information by law.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
While we will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information you disclose online. You must accept the inherent security implications of providing information on-line over the Internet and you agree not to hold Us responsible for any breach of security unless We have been negligent or in wilful default.
Access to your data
You have the right to access information held about you and, where necessary, to have it amended. Your right of access can be exercised. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. To request access to your personal information, or if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please email us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of your data
We may share your information with any of our members or selected third parties including:
· Our agents, business partners, advisors, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
· Advertisers and advertising networks to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.
· Our partners that sponsor or promote any competition that we conduct or promote via the Site.
· Our partners for the purpose of contacting you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services (if you have requested to be contacted for such purposes).
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site.
· If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
Third party websites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have consented to receiving email updates from Mummy’s Yum, you agree that we may use your information to contact you by e-mail about offers, events, products or related services that you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing communications received from us, or by contacting us.
We may also, if you have expressly consented, share your data with other reputable companies both within and outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for such marketing purposes.
Submission of content
All Content submitted to us will become the property of Mummy’s Yum throughout the world except any portion of the material that is Personal Information. You have sole responsibility for the Content which you submit to Us for publication on the Website and you shall indemnify and shall keep Us fully and effectively indemnified on demand from and against all actions, claims, losses, liability, proceedings, damages, costs, expenses, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption and other pecuniary or consequential loss (including legal costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by Us and arising directly or indirectly out of the publication of material submitted by you to Us.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This site may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
“For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy”.