This tuna-mayo sandwich roll is the perfect breakfast or lunchbox meal for the kids. It can also serve as a perfect finger food for toddlers when cut into small pieces. Made with bread roll, tuna and cheese makes this sandwich rich in carbohydrate, protein and calcium for strong bones and teeth.
You can substitute the cheese with cucumber slices which is a good vegetable. You can quickly make this sandwich in the morning without a beat and it can go well with a cup of hot beverage or fruit juice. Watch the video of how I made it below.
Tuna-Mayo Sandwich Roll
- Bread Rolls
- 1 can Tuna chunks (You can substitute with sardine)
- 1tbsp or more mayonnaise
- Cheese slices (You can use grated cheese)
- Drain the oil and scoop the tuna into a bowl.
- Mash well and mix in the mayonnaise well to combine.
- Spread the tuna mix on one part of the sandwich roll, then place the cheese on top and cover with with other roll.
- Place in a grill and cook till cheese is melted through.
Don’t forget to check other breakfast ideas here and get more video recipes on Youtube.
Leave a Reply