Wrapping up the veggies could be a nice and interesting way to encourage the kids to eat vegetables too, especially the tomatoes which are thinly sliced and packed full of vitamin C and some D’s too. The cucumber and lettuce equally contains its dose of nutrients and vitamins for a healthy growing body. It is equally worth knowing (not for kids though) that tomato also contains lycopene, strongly linked with lowering the incidence of prostate cancer…encourage our men out there to eat tomatoes, i would say. That said, this Chicken Salad Wrap is another healthy lunchbox meal to add to your kitty and have you tried the Fruity Chicken Wrap?…that’s another delicious one too.
If you don’t have access to where to buy a wrap, then learn how to make yours from Estellarchive.
Chicken Salad Sweet Wrap Recipe
- Seasoned and cooked or grilled chicken leg or thigh – cut out of the bone and shredded. You can use chicken breast too.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Tortilla wraps
- Cut tomatoes into four halves and remove the inner seed and watery middle., then chop into small cubes.
- Cut the cucumber into two too and remove the inner part before dicing. Also chop your lettuce.
- Mix the mayonnaise, milk and honey together, then stir into shredded chicken and combine together.
- Place wrap on a flat surface and place some shredded chicken and the vegetables on top.
- Wrap up, cut into two and serve. Watch how to wrap it up easily here.
Tip: Wrap with a foil paper before placing in the lunchbox to keep it fresh.